3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleChine Avenue, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Ground floor purpose-built apartment with 3 bedrooms
- Beautiful sea views across the Channel
- Allocated parking
- Peaceful & sought after location
- Situated in Shanklin's Old Village
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Do you want to wake up to a stunning sea view every morning? Take your morning coffee on your private balcony gazing out to the ships passing by? Then we have the perfect property for you!Set in the picturesque town of Shanklin’s Old Village is this gem, with three bedrooms, spacious hallways and private balcony off the lounge, this really is a special find for someone hankering after that ideal seaside home. Located in one of the Islands most sought after villages, this property has easy access to transport links, be it by bus, train or car. Step outside and you find Shanklin Chine a mere minutes’ walk away, sea views that will leave you speechless and an air of tranquillity you will be hard pushed to find anywhere else. Restaurants serving fresh local food, pubs serving up the finest ales and wines and local musicians playing long into the summer evenings are all right on your doorstep, meaning you can take a leisurely stroll to your favourite place and not have to worry about taking the car out.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 11'6 x 11'2 (3.51m x 3.41m)
- Lounge: 16'3 x 11'4 (4.96m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 9'9 (3.74m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'9 (3.48m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 8'2 (2.95m x 2.49m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66177341.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.