3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Zealand Square, Derby
- Well Presented, Three Bedroom, Mid Terraced Property
- Extended Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Epc Rating D
- Ideal For Any First Time Buyer, Investor Or Family
- Close To Derby City Centre, Derby University & The Royal Derby Hospital
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Well Maintained Gardens To The Front & Rear
- Internal Viewings Are Highly Recommended
Ideal for any first time buyer, investor or family, this extended, three bedroom, mid terraced property offers spacious living accommodation, a well presented interior, well maintained front and rear gardens and is ideally located close to Derby City Centre, Derby University and The Royal Derby Hospital. Early viewings are essential to avoid disappointment.
4' 3'' x 4' 2'' (1.29m x 1.27m)
Having a uPVC double glazed door to the side elevation and an obscured uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Laminate flooring, telephone point and a wooden door giving access to the entrance hall.
Having a radiator and a staircase giving access to the first floor.
12' 9'' x 10' 11'' (3.88m x 3.32m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, radiator, television point, telephone point and an understairs storage cupboard.
To the the front of the property is a garden laid mainly to lawn, hedge boundaries and a secure gate giving access to the rear of the property. At the rear of the property is a garden laid mainly to lawn, fenced boundaries, lime tree, patio area and a garden shed.
11' 0'' x 10' 3'' (3.35m x 3.12m) MAX
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elelvation, radiator, television point and laminate flooring.
13' 8'' x 9' 10'' (4.16m x 2.99m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a double glazed door to the side elevation. A range of wall, base and drawer units with a laminate roll top work surface over and a tiled splash back. Stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, integrated electric double oven with grill, integrated gas hob with an extractor fan over, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space and plumbing for an dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, island with a breakfast bar, tiled flooring and a wall mounted gas combination boiler.
Having doors to all rooms.
8' 9'' x 9' 10'' (2.66m x 2.99m) MAX
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards, radiator and a television point.
12' 9'' x 8' 4'' (3.88m x 2.54m) MAX
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a television point.
9' 6'' x 7' 4'' (2.89m x 2.23m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built in storage cupboard, radiator and a television point.
5' 6'' x 5' 10'' (1.68m x 1.78m)
Having an obscured uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a three piece suite comprising; low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin and a pannelled bath with a mixer tap and shower head over. Heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66180133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8819904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.