3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Convenient position for the shops and mainline station
- Lovely kitchen/dining room
- Off road parking
- Beautiful rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (72)
A fantastic chance to snap up this three bedroom semi- detached home which has most of what you need!
Conveniently located for the mainline station and all the local shops, it would be hard to find something in a better position.
You are not based on a busy road which makes a big difference especially if you have young children who want to go out and play at the front.
The next bit of good news is that the property can be ready to move into. Of course you can put your own stamp on the place but overall you should be happy with what’s on offer! Just put your furniture down and start living straight away.
The lounge is particularly pleasant and is a lovely place to sit after your meal in the evenings and just relax.
Off road parking to the front means there is no need to go searching for a parking space which helps when you’ve had a hard day at work!
Don’t miss out on this great property, call now for your appointment to view!
What the Owner says:
When I first moved here, being semi-detached was a big factor for me. There were others we were viewing which were mid-terraced or only had two bedrooms so this house was ideal in my opinion!
The garden is really nice and gets plenty of the sun when it’s the right time of year. Having the double doors open on a nice summer day is always good for entertaining.
I have loved living here and just hope the next owner does the same for the foreseeable future.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 12'7 x 9'5 (3.84m x 2.87m)
- Lounge: 15'9 x 12'7 at widest point (4.80m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 7'8 up to fitted wardrobes (3.56m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'5 x 7'8 up to fitted wardrobes (2.57m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 6'8 (2.77m x 2.03m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66180257.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.