2 bedroom apartment for saleBrewery Lane, Twickenham, TW1
- Stunning two bedroom flat set in a secure modern development
- Underground Parking Space
- Garden View
- Fully fitted kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances
- Concierge On-Site
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- En suite with hansgrohe fittings to the master bedroom
- Balcony to kitchen/living area facing landscaped courtyard
- Private landscaped courtyard for residents
- Minutes from the River Thames
Property number 29254. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
Offered to the market competitively priced is a stunning two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment located in a quiet location on the 2nd floor with allocated underground parking. Perfect for a retirement home, first time purchase or an investment.
The apartment is ideally located for commuters with Twickenham rail station 2 mins away, where fast trains connect to London Waterloo in under 30 minutes. The apartment is located close to the thriving Twickenham town centre and is ideally placed for access to Richmond.
Brewery Wharf is a collection of exclusive apartments and gated houses developed by St James next to the new cultural hub of Twickenham.
Located in the heart of the friendly Twickenham community, the development includes restaurant, exclusive gardens and landscaped open spaces as well as a new riverside walkway and piazza.
The property comprises of entrance hall with cloakroom/storage, a reception room with balcony facing on to a private landscaped courtyard, dining area and contemporary fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances and work tops, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, double guest bedroom and family bathroom.
Benefits include a stunning oak timber floor, Venetian ceiling, bespoke fitted kitchen, on-site concierge and allocated parking in a secure underground car park.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66182059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.