2 bedroom duplex for saleWaterloo Road, Liverpool, L3
- Second Floor
- Duplex Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Stunning Grade II Listed Building
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Juliet Balcony
- Exposed Brickwork
- Stunning Views
- Fantastic Location
- Within Walking Distance of a Range of Amenities
Situated in the stunning Grade II listed building, Waterloo Warehouse, this well-presented duplex apartment has been proudly brought to the sales market by Red Rooves Limited. This desirable and sought-after development is situated close to Liverpool City Centre and is a notable feature of Liverpool's waterfront.
Situated on the dock road, Waterloo Warehouse is a stunning brick and iron Grade II listed building. The warehouse is full of charm and character retaining its original features with exposed brick interiors and port hole windows. The development has secure residential and visitor parking with a barrier-controlled entrance, 24-hour security to the entrance of the development, video entry system and well-maintained communal stairways and lifts to all floors.
Within a short walk of the development is all that you would expect from city living. There are an excellent range of amenities from shopping facilities to bars and restaurants and public transport links are a plenty. Liverpool's universities, theatres, museums and Royal Albert are all a short commute from Waterloo Warehouse.
This apartment is situated on the second floor of the development and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom.
You enter the apartment into the entrance hallway which provides access to the second bedroom and contains the carpeted stairs to the lower floor. Down the stairs into the hallway, from here access is provided to the lounge/diner, kitchen, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, bathroom and master bedroom. Through into the lounge/diner, this is a beautiful large living area with fantastic exposed brick work and windows providing views over the water. Into the kitchen, this room contains a range of fitted wall and floor units with integrated appliances consisting of hob, oven, extractor, fridge, freezer and sink with half drainer. Space is also provided for a washing machine and dishwasher. Into the master bedroom, this room is generously sized and benefits from a Juliet balcony providing views over the city. A door to the rear of the room leads into the ensuite which contains a corner bathtub with overhead shower unit and a combination unit with a basin and low-level w/c. The second bedroom is situated on the first floor and like the master bedroom it is generously sized and provides views over the city centre.
This is a great opportunity in a fantastic location. The apartment is extremely well sized and unique with its location and original features. Viewings are highly recommended but are strictly by appointment only.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates. Fixtures and fittings other than the ones mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. If you require more information on this, please contact Red Rooves Limited.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* The information issued is in good faith but does not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in this article should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
Entrance Hall: * Solid wood front door
* Solid wood door to bedroom 2
* Carpeted stairway to ground floor
Bedroom Two: * Double glazed door to Juliet balcony
* Storage heater
Hallway: 8.43m x 1.10m (27'8" x 3'7"), * Solid wood front door
* Electric storage heater
* Laminate flooring
* Storage cupboard
* Airing cupboard
Lounge/Dining Room: 6.83m x 4.15m (22'5" x 13'7"), * Two double glazed wooden windows
* Laminate flooring
* Electric fireplace
* Windows and serving hatch to kitchen
* Solid wood door
* Electric storage heaters
Kitchen: 2.78m x 2.56m (9'1" x 8'5"), * Range of fitted wall and floor units finished with a rolled edge worktop
* Integrated oven, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer, and sink with half drainer.
* Space provided for washing machine and dishwasher
* Tiled floor
* Tiled splashback
* Inset spotlights
Bedroom One: 4.78m x 4.02m (15'8" x 13'2"), * Double glazed door to Juliet balcony
* Storage heater
* Wall lights
* Double bed, bed side cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe and drawers
Ensuite: 3.42m x 1.84m (11'3" x 6'0"), * Corner bath with overhead shower unit
* Combination suite with basin and low level w/c
* Tiled walls
* Shaver socket
Solid wood door
Bathroom: 2.63m x 2.36m (8'8" x 7'9"), * Panelled bath with overhead shower and screen
* Low level w/c
* Hand wash basin
* Shaver socket
* Solid wood door
* Towel rail
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REDRO_001070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Rooves Ltd, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.