3 bedroom detached house for saleWimborne Avenue Chislehurst BR7
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Modern Kitchen
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Excellent Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Well presented three bedroom detached family home which offers a fantastic opportunity to extend (STPP).
Arranged over two floors the property comprises large 33’7 x 12’5 reception room, separate dining room, modern kitchen, downstairs WC, three bedrooms of which two are good size doubles and a newly fitted three piece bathroom suite.
Further benefits include wooden flooring, ample off street parking, detached garage and well maintained 108ft rear garden with both decked and lawn areas.
Wimborne Avenue is ideally located for many transport links, nestled between Chislehurst, Petts Wood and Orpington. Several excellent schools are within close proximity including Coopers, Farringtons and Kemnal Technology College.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P217809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.