3 bedroom bungalow for saleGarden Reach, Miller Lane, Cottam, Preston
- A unique and substantial detached true bungalow
- 3 double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan lounge diner and separate kitchen diner
- Manicure gardens to four sides
- Parking for 10 cars
- Large detached double garage and workshop
- EPC F
A totally unique and substantial true bungalow. Sat in an oasis of large gardens on four sides on Miller Lane, arguably one of the most desirable locations in Cottam.
Boasting three double bedrooms, immaculate gardens, parking for ten cars and large out buildings including a detached double garage block measuring 8.5m x almost 6m, this detached bungalow really has it all.
The property consists of: Entrance hall, 7.6m open plan lounge diner, a bright open kitchen diner with views to the rear garden, three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, a monochrome neo-classical bathroom, a central hallway with masses of storage and a developed hobby room in the loft space with carpet, window and sky light.
Out buildings include a detached double garage block, large shed 6m x 3m with electricity.
The gardens are to four sides and well manicured, stocked with fruit trees and include a substantial lawn, mature trees and flowering shrubs, a greenhouse and large patio area. The ideal backdrop to your family BBQ's.
If your looking for something a little difference then book your viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66186335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRE160019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.