4 bedroom detached house for salePriest Hill, Caversham, Reading
- Four bedroom period detached
- Sizeable rear garden
- Stunning kitchen/entertaining room
- Three bathrooms
- Off road parking
- Two further reception rooms
- Utility room
- Walking distance of Caversham and Reading, including the mainline train station
A beautifully extended detached period home, set within walking distance of Caversham centre and Reading mainline train station, with direct links to London Paddington.
Benefitting from a stunning open plan kitchen/entertaining space with a vaulted ceiling, this fabulous family home has substantial accommodation over three floors.
Other notable features include: dining room, living room, utility room, cloakroom, four double bedrooms, a high-spec refitted family bathroom, two further en suite shower rooms, off road parking and an enclosed rear garden which benefits from a sunny aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66188633.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAV130520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.