3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cuttings, Poole, BH14 8FL
Ashley Cross is a vibrant area of Poole, known for its picturesque green and interesting collection of specialist shops, boutiques, bars and bistros. Many of the roads fall within a conservation area, which has helped maintain the character and appearance of this popular location. Communications to the town centre at Poole are excellent and Ashley Cross enjoys its own railway station with direct links to Southampton and London.
This immaculately presented three bedroom detached home was built in 2014 to form part of a private cu-de-sac development of just 13 properties. The Cuttings is conveniently situated off Parkside road within easy reach of Ashley Cross and Parkstone train station.
On entering the property via a storm porch, the reception hall has built-in storage and an adjoining guest cloakroom.
There is a light and spacious dual aspect lounge/dining room with attractive oak wood flooring and double doors opening onto the garden patio terrace.
The kitchen breakfast room offers a quality range of fitted units with fully integrated appliances, an area for a small table and rear door to the garden.
The first floor landing has a built-in storage cupboard and attractive oak wood flooring which continues into all three bedrooms. There is also access to a part boarded loft with fitted ladder.
The main bedroom, with fitted wardrobes, benefits from an en-suite shower room. Whilst the two further bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, are served by a fully tiled family bathroom.
Externally, the property enjoys a beautifully landscaped and well planted rear garden with a large patio terrace and raised lawn enclosed by timber fencing. There is also a garden shed and side access gate.
Located to the side of the property is a single detached garage with electric door and long driveway providing parking for 2/3 vehicles. There is also a small front garden with pathway to the entrance.
Maintenance charge currently £340 per annum for the communal up keep of the road, lighting and drainage.
• Entrance hall and guest cloakroom
• Dual aspect lounge and dining room
• Kitchen breakfast room with appliances
• Three good sized bedrooms with wardrobes
• Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• Detached garage and long driveway
• Extensive oak wood flooring
• Security alarm system
• Water softener
• Built in 2014 with LABC Warranty until 2025
• Baden Powell & Courthill school catchment
• Viewing highly recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66193195.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mays Estate Agents, Poole - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.