3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Modern Dining Kitchen, Spacious Lounge
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Off Street Parking, Well Presented Enclosed Gardens
- Outside Storage, Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Upgraded semi detached property with a new kitchen fitted in 2018, recently improved by the vendor with redecoration & new carpets. The gardens are of good proportions, enclosed and having both fruit trees and a vegetable garden. Call today to arrange a viewing. Viewings by appointment
Updated by the current vendor with a new kitchen, redecoration and new carpets, this really is a lovely family home ready to move straight into.
The plot offers a large rear garden which is enclosed with fruit trees and vegetable plot, majority lawned and having outside storage.
Spacious dining kitchen and dual aspect lounge, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white suite, double glazing and gas central heating, off street parking to the long driveway.
Entrance into the property is via the upvc entrance door with the stairs leading to the first floor and access into both the kitchen and into the lounge.
Kitchen/diner 17' 2" x 10' 11" into recess ( 5.23m x 3.33m into recess )
Having been upgraded in 2018 with a new kitchen, offering a range of base units with coordinating work surfaces incorporating a gas hob and electric oven. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and an additional space if required for a tall fridge/freezer. Front and side facing double glazed windows, rear facing door out to the rear lobby and a useful understairs storage cupboard. Wall mounted central heating boiler, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 17' 1" + recess x 10' 11" into recess ( 5.21m + recess x 3.33m into recess )
Spacious reception room with lots of natural light to both sides of the room via the double glazed windows. Tv aerial and a central heating radiator.
Leading off from the kitchen with a double glazed door leading out to the garden and access to the wc.
With a rear facing double glazed window and a low flush wc.
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" + recess x 9' 3" + door recess ( 3.48m + recess x 2.82m + door recess )
Double Room: With a front facing double glazed window, wardrobe to the alcove with hanging space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' + recess x 10' 5" + door recess ( 3.35m + recess x 3.17m + door recess )
Double Room: With a front facing double glazed window, storage to the alcove and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Currently used as a dressing room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
WIth a modern white suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a bath, rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With a walled garden to the front and off street parking to the driveway for a couple of vehicles. Gated access to the rear where you will find an enclosed garden well presented and majority lawned.
The rear garden has both fruit trees and vegetable patch, garden shed which is negotiable, purchased in 2018. Paved seating area close to the property and an outside tap, the property has had upvc fascias and gutterings fitted to save on maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66195100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.