4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaddock Road, Newbury
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- ST JOHN'S & ST BART'S CATCHMENT
A surprisingly spacious four bedroom semi-detached family house, ideally located on the south side of Newbury town centre, within the catchment area of both the highly regarded St John’s primary and St Bart’s secondary schools. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, driveway parking and westerly facing rear garden. The ground floor comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room with wood-burning stove, open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room and utility. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is block-paved driveway parking to the front of the property and a good-sized enclosed garden to the rear with patio area and lawn bordered by mature trees and shrubs. Paddock Road is very conveniently located close to Newbury town centre and mainline railway station which provides regular direct links to London, Paddington taking less than an hour.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66195317.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26946753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hillier & Wilson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.