3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLamaleach Drive, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1AJ
- Superb Three Bedroom Dorma Bungalow
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Conservatory With French Doors
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Manicured Rear Garden & Driveway Parking
*** SUPERB THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED DORMA BUNGALOW IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - EARLY VIEWING ADVISED *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delight to offer for sale this superb three bedroom semi-detached dorma bungalow situated in a much sought after village location. Situated within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property offers flexible living accommodation, presented to a high standard throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, dining room, large conservatory, three good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance manicured rear garden with block paved driveway for several vehicles to the front of the property. The property benefits from full gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 396900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.