4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHooton Road, Willaston
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED!
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PERIOD PROPERTY!
- THREE GOOD SIZED RECEPTION ROOMS!
- RECEPTION HALL, CLOAKROOM AND WC!
- OFF ROAD PARKING!
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS!
SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION PERFECT FOR FAMILY LIVING! Spacious accommodation perfect for family living! This is a good sized and well planned semi-detached family home of a most attractive traditional design containing a wealth of original character features: tall ceilings, stained glass feature windows, tall skirtings, picture rails and feature fireplaces. Full gas central heating with radiators. The light and airy residence is deceptively spacious with three well-proportioned reception rooms together with a large kitchen, utility area, two downstairs WCs. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The gardens are also a particularly attractive feature being both private and beautifully maintained with mature shrubs and trees. The village of Willaston offers a primary school, useful shops and a Post Office. More comprehensive shopping facilities are available in adjacent Neston, Heswall and Bromborough. Willaston is convenient for access to rail services for Liverpool, Chester and the wider network. An excellent range of sporting and recreational facilities are available in the area. Arrange your viewing today to fully appreciate what is on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66199993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8697801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.