2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarvest Drive, Sindlesham, Berkshire, RG41 5RF
- Spacious entrance hall and cloakroom
- Impressive living/dining area
- Kitchen with granite working surfaces and intergrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms both with ensuites
- Separate study/bedroom three
- South facing rear garden
This immaculately presented and spacious two bedroom property is situated in a sought after non-estate location. Accommodation comprises an impressive open plan living/dining/kitchen area with a separate study/bedroom three. Two double bedrooms on the first floor, both with ensuites. South facing 49' x 31' rear garden and off road parking for two cars.
Situation - Harvest Drive is a select residential development on the site of Home Farm in the village of Sindlesham. A mix of converted farm buildings and new build houses in the same style, 22 is part of the second phase and was built in 2007. Conveniently situated for Winnersh train station, local amenities, Nirvana Spa, Bearwood Lakes and the Walter Arms public house, the area also has exceptional road links and falls within popular school catchment areas.
Outside - The south facing rear garden is enclosed by close boarded fencing with well stocked mature evergreen shrub borders and is laid mainly to lawn with a generous patio to the rear of the house with steps up to the lawn. Outside tap and gated side access. Two allocated parking spaces to the side, to the front is an open plan lawn with well maintained hedging and central path, outside lighting and covered entrance porch.
Charges: A garden and maintenance charge of £70 a month is payable for the upkeep of communal grounds, privately owned front garden, provision of outside lighting and public liability insurance. NB: This needs to be verified by your solicitor as part of the conveyancing process.
Energy Performance Rating - C
Council Tax Band - E
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Directions - Leave Wokingham on the Reading Road proceed over the Woosehill roundabout and continue down to the crossroads in Winnersh turning left into King Street Lane, continue to the mini roundabout taking the 1st exit into Bearwood Road, continue up and turn left into Harvest Drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66200131.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28014705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.