3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSunderland Street, Tickhill, Doncaster
- MOTIVATED VENDOR MAKE AN OFFER
- Spacious Detached Bungalow, Private Location
- Light and Bright Rooms, Spacious Lounge, Large Conservatory
- Modern Dining Kitchen, Ensuite & Bathroom
- Delightful Gardens, Garage & Ample Parking
OPEN TO OFFERS - TUCKED AWAY, YET CLOSE TO TOWN
Set back from Sunderland Street to a secluded area with just one other bungalow stands this deceptively spacious detached bungalow. You really must view this property as a kerbside look from the entrance area does not do it justice.
MAKE AN OFFER MOTIVATED VENDOR.
This lovely detached bungalow is set off the main Sunderland Street and tucked away with just one other bungalow to a secluded area, quiet and private.
The property has a light and bright entrance hall leading you into the accommodation with a spacious lounge with two windows and plenty of light. The kitchen is modern with integrated appliances and eating area, double doors into a large conservatory with views over both the front and rear gardens.
The master bedroom has a range of fitted furniture and a modern ensuite shower room, two further bedrooms and a bathroom, double glazed windows and a composite door, gas central heating. Externally mature and established gardens to all sides with a garage and wide driveway for parking and an additional space to the front for parking, amples space for a motorhome/caravan etc.
Tickhill boasts a wide range of local amenities including shops, healthcare, financial facilities and restaurants. The property is within walking distance of Tickhill's town centre. Links to A1/M18 motorway networks and Robin Hood Airport which provides travel to various worldwide destinations. Internal inspections are essential, appointments via the agent.
Access into the bungalow via a front facing composite entrance door, light and bright space with coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and security alarm.
Lounge 16' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.76m )
Good sized main reception room offers a feature fireplace fitted with an electric fire with wooden surround. Coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator. Offering both a front facing double glazed window and two side facing double glazed windows allowing plenty of natural light to flow through the room.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Spacious modern breakfast kitchen offering a comprehensive range of wall and base units set above and below worktops that extend to include a stainless steel sink and drainer. Appliances comprise of a built in fridge/ freezer, integral dishwasher, double oven and an electric hob. Breakfast bar to one wall, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator, both a rear facing double glazed window as well as a set of side facing French doors let in plenty of light. Laminate flooring which also leads through to the conservatory via the double glazed French doors.
Conservatory 17' 4" x 10' 6" ( 5.28m x 3.20m )
Good sized conservatory which opens from the kitchen via French doors and leads out to the garden via another set of French doors. Windows to front, side and rear which give this room plenty of natural light. Laminate flooring and ceiling fan.
Access to loft space via a loft ladder, two storage cupboards one housing the boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 8" plus door recess x 10' 10" up to wardrobes ( 3.25m plus door recess x 3.30m up to wardrobes )
Master bedroom is located to the front of the property offering wardrobes to one wall and over bed storage. Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush. tiling to the floor and walls, central heating radiator, shaver socket and front facing double glazed obscure window.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 12' 11" including door recess ( 2.64m x 3.94m including door recess )
Double bedroom with bedside cabinets and a range of built in wardrobes to the entrance, rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 11' 4" ( 2.54m x 3.45m )
This could be utilised as a dining room if required with a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Modern white suite comprising of a wash hand basin, bath and low flush wc. Rear facing double glazed window, tiling to the floor and walls and a central heating radiator.
On entering the block paved driveway denotes the entrance to the property. This gives access to only two bungalows and leads to the turning area and driveway and garage. The front of the bungalow provides off road parking for a number of vehicles and could accomodate a motorhome or caravan. There is a lawned garden with mature borders and a stone wall, a footpath leads around either side of the property giving access to the rear which is gated.
The rear of the property has a lawned and mature garden which is enclosed and has a separate patio area which leads from the conservatory, so is ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining. Garden shed to the side of the property. The gardens have been well maintained over the years by the vendor and have been well stocked with mature plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66203191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Doncaster (6.1 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Doncaster (6.1 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.