2 bedroom apartment for saleOld School Place, Croydon, CR0
- MODERN PURPOSE BUILT FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO STATIONS & TRAM LINKS
A fantastic second floor modern purpose built apartment situated in the popular Bishops Park development offering easy access to bustling Croydon Town Centre.
Very well presented throughout this spacious, bright accommodation comprises of a contemporary styled fitted kitchen with some built in appliances, a generous reception room with French doors to a 'Juliet' balcony, two generous double bedrooms - the master with an en-suite shower room and a modern white family bathroom.
With the benefit of allocated parking, this apartment is ideal for professionals
Old School Place is situated off Cooper Road, which is located off Denning Avenue (B275).
The locality is very well served by local shops, bus routes and is adjacent to Duppas Hill recreation ground.
Waddon Railway Station is approximately 1/4 mile away and tramlink is approximately 1/2 mile away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66204056.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADD091053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Streets Ahead, Croydon Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.