4 bedroom town house for saleArctic Road, , Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Stunning 4 bedroom modern town house
- 2 Bathrooms
- Allocated parking
- Amazing river views
- Easy to maintain
- EPC energy rating C (75)
This superbly presented four-bedroom town house is located across the road from the river Medina, with all the sailing and wildlife activity to enjoy and watch. It is a must for anyone looking for a holiday home with river views, crew lets or those busy families who want an easy to maintain house but still have plenty of space for the kids.Set over three floors; with the lounge and kitchen being on the first floor, you can really make the most of the view of the river from the living room or out on the balcony. Entertain friends in the fabulous kitchen or on those summer days, throw open the French doors and step out on to the terrace to take the party outside. With bedrooms on the ground floor and second floor, it is the ideal home for the parents to be on the second floor, while the kids are on the ground floor. Storage won’t be an issue either as there is plenty of cupboard space and built in wardrobes. If you work from home, why not make bedroom 4 your office?There is off road parking and the garden is easy to maintain, meaning you can spend your free time relaxing on the terrace or out on the balcony watching the world go by on the river.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 8'3 (3.63m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4 / Study: 10'3 x 6'11 (3.13m x 2.11m)
- Utility room
- Under stairs storage
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 13'9 x 10'3 (4.19m x 3.13m)
- Lounge Area: 13'10 x 10'3 (4.22m x 3.13m)
- Store cupboard
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 11'11 (4.19m x 3.63m)
- Shower room
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 10'3 (4.19m x 3.13m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66205643.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.