3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTunnel Road, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDENS
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR THE RAIL STATION
- ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS
- DON'T MISS OUT!! TO BOOK A VIEWING PLEASE CALL 01777 704248
Charming THREE BEDROOM semi detached house positioned on an established road, ideally located to access Retford RAIL STATION for anyone needing to COMMUTE. The property is set on the fringes of the TOWN CENTRE and offers TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and a beautifully kept REAR GARDEN.
Charming THREE BEDROOM semi detached house positioned on an established road, ideally located to access Retford RAIL STATION for anyone needing to COMMUTE. There are many amenties within close proximity including shops, takeaways, schools and a post office. The property is set on the fringes of the TOWN CENTRE and offers TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and a beautifully kept REAR GARDEN.
Retford offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Side Entrance Hall
A side facing double glazed door opens into the side entrance hall.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Located on the ground floor and fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled p shape bath with shower above and integrated shower screen. A double glazed window and heated towel rail.
This well appointed lounge is fitted with feature fire surround with inset electric stove, dado and picture rail, double glazed box bay window and neutral décor.
This traditional dining room is fitted with a built in storage cupboard beside the chimney breast and feature fire surround with living flame gas fire. Central heating radiator, dado rail, built in understairs storage and two double glazed windows.
Fitted with a range of beech wall and base units with inset sink and complimentary work surfaces and flooring. Integrated fridge with space for a gas cooker and automatic washing machine. Central heating radiator, double glazed window and door.
Fitted with a single glazed window, built in storage cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
This bedroom is fitted with a double glazed window, two central heating radiators and neutral decor.
A second bedroom fitted with built in storage, central heating radiator, loft access hatch and neutral décor. An internal door opens into bedroom three. (Potential for an additional corridor to be created to lead to bedroom three)
Being off shot from bedroom two and fitted with a double glazed window, wall mounted boiler and built in airing cupboard with neutral décor.
To the front of the property is a well presented cottage garden. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed beautifully presented garden with laid to lawn area with a rose arbour and golden gravel areas, and lockable access gate.
Good sized brick built outbuilding with electric.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66206171.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.