5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Leas, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP3
- 5 reception rooms
- Kitchen and breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room, two dressing rooms and large balcony
- 4 further bedrooms (1 with dressing room & balcony, both with en suites)
- Family bathroom
- Basement with games room, wine room & pump room
- Double garage with workshop
- Extensive parking to front
- Heated swimming pool
- EPC Rating = C
A substantial and elegant detached family home extending to in excess of 5000 square feet and set within stunning landscaped gardens, in all approaching half an acre
Apsley Station 1.3 miles (Euston from 29 minutes)
Hemel Hampstead Station 2.8 miles (Euston from 31 minutes)
Hemel town centre 1.9 miles
Kings Langley 1.9 miles
M25 (J20) 2.8 miles
Watford 6.9 miles
London Luton Airport 12.7miles
Longdean House is situated approximately 1.9 miles from the village of Kings Langley and just 1.3 miles from Apsley mainline railway station, which offers a direct line to London Euston from 36 minutes.
The historic village of Kings Langley is located less than 2 miles away and boasts some lovely restaurants, boutique shops and banks. The major towns of Hemel Hempstead and Watford are 1.9 miles and 6.9 miles away respectively. The M25 (junction 20) and the M1 (junction 5) provide access to London, Heathrow, Gatwick and the national motorway network. In addition, underground services run to Marylebone and Baker Street on the Metropolitan tube line from Rickmansworth and Chorleywood.
Sporting activities in the area include championship golf courses at The Grove in Chandlers Ford, Berkhamsted and Ashridge. All immediate towns have an array of excellent sporting and recreational clubs many footpaths and bridle paths in the area provide lovely walks and rides.
Schooling in the area include a number of noted independent schools including Berkhamsted School for boys and girls, Moor Park and Rickmansworth. Kings Langley offers both a village primary and secondary school as well as the renowned Rudolph Steiner School and Abbots Hill School for girls.
cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen and breakfast room, study, dining room, TV room, family/music room, utility room
Master bedroom with en suite shower room, two dressing rooms and large balcony, bedroom 2 with en suite shower room, dressing room and balcony, bedroom 3 with en suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom
Games room, wine room, pump room
Double garage with workshop and extensive parking to front, heated swimming pool, summer house, garden shed. Landscaped irrigated gardens
Mains water, gas, electricity and drainage.
Dacorum Borough Council
Acreage: 1 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66208280.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRS160103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.