4 bedroom detached house for saleGundulf Road, Meon Vale, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning family home
- Four lovely size bedrooms
- Two en-suites
- Prime edge of development position
- Detached double garage
- Select cul-de-sac location
- Adjacent to a wooded green
- EPC - B
- Video Tour
*** Watch our Video Tour for a more in depth view ***
A spacious and very stylish newly built four bedroom detached home with two reception rooms, a stunning kitchen diner with French doors leading to the rear garden and integrated appliances. This stunning home is located on the ever popular Meon Vale development and enjoys a prime edge of scheme position with lovely views out to the Meon Hills. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms with two en suite shower rooms and fitted wardrobes to three of the bedrooms. The property is adjacent to a woodland area which provides a feeling of space and nature and is perfect for those with children as provides a useful and safe place for adventures. To the side of the house is a detached double garage leading on from the private driveway which would take two cars. The builder, Charles Church has now completed their builds on this development so this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a modern home with many extra features such as granite worktop to the kitchen and a feature fireplace in the Living Room. The kitchen in this impressive home is a particular feature as is very sizable and stylishly appointed. The gardens enjoy a sunny outlook and are part walled and fully enclosed. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66209339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26947846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.