Plot for saleHigh Street, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18
- * Development opportunity
- * Planning consent granted
- * One bedroom apartments already completed
- * Approximate Rental £3000 per month
- * Potential Rental Yield 5.5%
- * Spelthorne Borough Council
*INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY* Oasis are proud to present this fantastic development opportunity in the heart of Staines. The site currently has two one bedroom apartments which have been finished to an exceptionally high standard, the current owner has planning consent to build a stylish two bed ground floor apartment with mezzanine floor, once finished this apartment would fetch between £430,000 and £450,000 on the open market. Detailed drawings can be supplied on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66212197.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OEA180344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.