3 bedroom house for saleBallina Street, London
- 0.1mi to Honor Oak Station
- Chain free
- 3 double bedrooms
- Close to local outstanding schools
- Quiet residential street
- Period features
- Potential to convert the loft
- Enclosed sunny rear garden
Located on a popular street in the heart of Honor Oak, this beautiful period house is an ideal purchase for someone looking for a family home near the station with quick links to London Bridge and Canary Wharf, outstanding schools, shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Externally, the property features the original brick facade, timber sash windows and an overhauled slate roof. To the rear there is a 48' enclosed, sunny rear garden.
Internally, the property retains a number of period features such as high ceilings and original fireplaces. It has been well maintained and is now ready for a new owner to put their own stamp on it. Featuring 2 spacious reception rooms, a large kitchen/diner and 3 double bedrooms, the house is ideal for professionals and growing families alike. There is potential to extend into a large loft and the property has the benefit of being offered to the market with no onward chain.
Ground Floor -
Reception Room - 4.98m x 3.68m (16'4 x 12'1) - Fitted carpet, cast-iron fireplace and surround, 2x radiators, 3x timber sash windows, fitted shelves, coved ceiling, pendant ceiling light
Reception Room - 4.09m x 3.10m (13'5 x 10'2 ) - Fitted carpet, fire place, double doors to garden, radiator, picture rail, coved ceiling, pendant ceiling light
Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.07m x 2.82m (19'11 x 9'3) - Fitted kitchen: with matching wall and base units, laminate worktop, bowl & half sink with mixer tap and drainer, stone tiled floor in kitchen, fitted carpet in dining room, wall mounted gas fire, tiled splash back, double glazed window, storage cupboard, ceiling spot lights
First Floor -
Bedroom - 4.39m x 4.09m (14'5 x 13'5) - Fitted carpet, cast-iron fireplace, 2x radiators, 2x timber sash windows, built in wardrobes, coved ceiling, pendant ceiling light
Bedroom - 4.09m x 3.10m (13'5 x 10'2) - Fitted carpet, cast-iron fireplace, radiator, timber sash window, pendant ceiling light
Bedroom - 2.82m x 2.79m (9'3 x 9'2) - Fitted carpet, radiator, timber sash window, pendant ceiling light
Bathroom - 2 piece white suite with shower over tub, pedestal basin, sash frosted glass window, tiled splash back, ceiling light
Garden - extends 14.63m' (extends 48'') -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28016361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanford Estates, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.