3 bedroom detached house for salePochard Avenue, Winsford
- Situated on a cul-de-sac of individual homes
- Very spacious accommodation
- Large reception hall & dual-aspect lounge
- Open plan kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Southerly facing rear garden
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £275,000. Situated on a desirable cul-de-sac of INDIVIDUAL HOMES, this detached house has deceptively spacious accommodation throughout including a LARGE RECEPTION HALL, open-plan kitchen and conservatory, DUAL-ASPECT LOUNGE, dining room, three double bedrooms, bathroom.
Situated on a desirable cul-de-sac of individual homes, this detached house has parking for three cars, garage, & rear garden with southerly aspect. The accommodation is truly spacious throughout and features a large reception hall, open-plan kitchen and conservatory, dining room, dual-aspect lounge, three double bedrooms, & bathroom. There is potential (subject to planning permissions) to extend over the garage and create a fourth bedroom with an en-suite.
Reception Hall 15' 1" x 9' narrowing to 7' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.74m narrowing to 2.29m )
Front door. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front. Coving to ceiling. Under-stairs cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine. Wood effect laminate floor. Radiator. Staircase to first floor with spindled balustrade. Doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen, and cloaks/WC.
Low level WC, Hand wash basin on wooden pedestal with mixer tap. Part mosaic tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome ladder-style radiator. Recessed spotlights. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
Lounge 28' 11" x 11' 10" ( 8.81m x 3.61m )
Coal and log effect living flame gas fire with stone style surround and tiled hearth. PVCu double glazed double doors to rear garden. PVCu double glazed bow window to front. Coving to ceiling. Two radiators with decorative covers.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 13' 5" ( 3.63m x 4.09m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a cream-colour range of shaker-style wall and base units, and black granite worktops and splashbacks. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with adjacent engraved worktop drainer. Integrated dishwasher, Integrated electric oven and four-ring electric induction hob with filter canopy over. Space and plumbing for American style fridge/freezer. Recessed spotlights. Radiator with decorative cover. Tiled floor. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Open-plan into conservatory.
Conservatory 14' 1" x 13' 8" ( 4.29m x 4.17m )
Brick and PVCu double glazed conservatory with double glazed roof and double doors to garden. Tiled floor with under-floor heating.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side. Loft hatch. Bult-in cupboard with shelving. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Coving to ceiling. Wood effect laminate floor. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" plus wardrobe x 11' 10" ( 4.14m plus wardrobe x 3.61m )
Bult-in wardrobes. Recessed spotlights. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.63m )
Built-in wardrobe. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 8' 4" max including stairwell recess x 11' 8" max including airing cupboard ( 2.54m max including stairwell recess x 3.56m max including airing cupboard )
Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Clawfoot bath with shower attachment. Tiled floor. Part tongue and groove panelled walls. Coving to ceiling. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Recessed spotlights. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to front.
The property is set back behind a lawn garden and a block paved parking area accommodating three cars side by side and leading to the single garage. There is an enclosed good sized rear garden that enjoys a southerly aspect and comprises paved patio area and lawn with mature trees and shrubs to borders. There is a garden area with slate chippings to one side of the property, and a timber shed to the other side.
Up and over vehicular entrance door. Power and light. Gas central heating boiler. Electric and gas meters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66219578.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.