3 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Walks Road, Dorchester
- Town Centre Location
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- 20'3 Lounge / Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this THREE bedroom GROUND floor apartment. The apartment offers 20'3 lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room and communal gardens. It is situated in the town centre, within walking distance of main shopping street.
Conveniently located on South Walks Road a stone's throw from Dorchester Town Centre is this ground floor purpose built apartment.
Accessed via a communal entrance and this three bedroom apartment. The property itself comprises 20'3 x 15'10 lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room.
To the rear of Beech Court there are well attended communal gardens mainly laid to lawn with drying areas.
An ideal home or investment the property is being sold with no onward chain this apartment is a must see!
The flat has it's own garage with electrics in a block at the front of the property.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
Lounge/Diner 20' 3" Max x 15' 9" max ( 6.17m Max x 4.80m max )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 10" max inc Wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.30m max inc Wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66224183.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR103054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.