3 bedroom terraced house for saleRockingham Close, Allestree
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Spacious Living Accommdation
- Well Maintained Garden To The Rear Of the Property
- Epc Rating C
- Offset Single Garage With Communal Parking
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Ecclesbourne School Catchment Area
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Internal Viewings Are Highly Recommended
Falling into the Ecclessbourne School Catchment area is this well presented, thee bedroom, mid terraced property in Allestree. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a well maintained garden and an offset garage. Rockingham Close is one not to be missed and early viewings are essential to fully appreciated the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66231202.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8922398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.