2 bedroom terraced house for saleWell Street, Winsford
- Well-presented & appointed mid terrace house
- Situated within 500 metres walk of town centre
- Two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, bathroom (off bedroom)
- Gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing
- Good size rear garden with south-westerly aspect
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000. Conveniently situated within 500 metres walk of the town centre, this well-presented and appointed mid-terrace house enjoys a good size rear garden with south-westerly aspect and features two reception rooms & two double bedrooms.
Conveniently situated within 500 metres walk of the town centre, this well-presented and appointed mid-terrace house enjoys a good size rear garden with south-westerly aspect and features two reception rooms & two double bedrooms.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 11' 7" max ( 3.28m x 3.53m max )
PVCu double glazed front door. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Picture rail. PVCu double glazed window to front. Wood effect laminate floor. Cast-iron fireplace. Cupboard with gas and electric meters and fuse box. Door to inner hall.
Staircase to first floor. Wood effect laminate flooring. Door to lounge.
Lounge 10' 9" extending to 14' 1" into under-stairs recess x 11' 9" max ( 3.28m extending to 4.29m into under-stairs recess x 3.58m max )
Fireplace recess with tiled hearth and timber mantelpiece. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.67m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob with filter canopy over. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling. PVCu double glazed window and door to side. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 4' 2" x 5' 9" ( 1.27m x 1.75m )
Space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Wood effect laminate flooring. PVCu double glazed window to side. Gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Coving to ceiling. Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 11' 9" max ( 3.33m x 3.58m max )
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Door to bathroom.
Bathroom 8' 8" max x 5' 9" ( 2.64m max x 1.75m )
Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and tiled walls around. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 11' 8" max ( 3.33m x 3.56m max )
PVCu double glazed window to front. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Built-in cupboard. Feature cast-iron fireplace.
There is a good size rear garden that enjoys a south-westerly aspect, is mainly paved, and enclosed by fencing and hedgerow.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66232544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF104451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.