1 bedroom flat for saleWORDSLEY, Marshall Crescent
- STYLISH INDIVIDUAL PERIOD FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT CONSTRUCTED BY SHROPSHIRE HOMES IN 2012
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SPACIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED ACCOMMODATION
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ALLOCATED OFF-ROAD CAR PARKING
- SEPARATE VISITOR PARKING
- INCLUDING THE REMAINDER OF THE NHBC BUILDMARK WARRANTY
A STYLISH & INDIVIDUAL FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT set within the converted Heritage Buildings, offering a SPACIOUS and BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED layout accommodation, comprising: reception hall, superb L shaped open plan lounge with dining area, attractively appointed kitchen with integrated appliances, DOUBLE BEDROOM with fitted wardrobe, spacious classic white bathroom; GAS CENTRAL HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING. Enjoying ALLOCATED CAR PARKING and remainder of NHBC warranty. EPC C. KINGSWINFORD OFFICE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6682319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.