3 bedroom detached house for saleTurnbull Road, MARCH
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Generous Rear Gardens
- No Upward Chain
**NO CHAIN**NO CHAIN**NO CHAIN** THREE BEDROOMS**GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING**DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS**GENEROUS REAR GARDENS**
This detached house is situated in the south side of March, ideally suited for local parks plus primary and secondary schools. The property benefits from, three bedrooms, kitchen / breakfast room, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and generous and no upward chain.
Door to front, window to front, window to side, radiator. coved ceiling.
Lounge / Dining Room 16' 7" max x 12' 1" ( 5.05m max x 3.68m )
Window to front, radiator, stairs leading off, coved ceiling, feature fireplace with wood surround.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 7" x 10' ( 5.05m x 3.05m )
Two windows to rear, single drainer sink with mixer taps, part tiled walls, electric oven with cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, radiator, range of wall and base units. Walk in storage cupboard.
Window to side, loft access, textured and coved ceiling, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.07m )
Window to font, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Window to rear, radiator,
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 4" max ( 2.59m x 1.93m max )
Window to front, radiator, textured and coved
Window to rear, radiator, panelled bath with shower above, hand wash basin, extractor fan, low level w/c, tiled walls,
Front gardens are open plan with drive to garage,
Garage; 15'2 x 8'4, electric and lighting laid on, door to side, plumbing for washing machine.
Rear gardens are enclosed patio area, further gardens are laid to grass with trees and shrubs bordering, plus outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66241447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH106487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.