4 bedroom bungalow for sale8 Loch Road, Blackhall, Edinburgh EH4 3PW
- Beautifully presented, four-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens and driveway.
- Located in a quiet residential street, in the desirable Blackhall area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, breakfasting kitchen, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, shower room and a family bathroom.
- Features include a sunken jacuzzi bath, traditional cornice work, smokeless coal fire, gas central heating, double glazing, and good integrated storage provision, including attic space.
- Externally there is a lawn, driveway to the front, garage, and an enclosed rear garden with a lawn, patio area and store shed.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
**RETURNED TO MARKET** Beautifully presented, four-bedroom, detached bungalow, with private gardens and driveway, conveniently located in a quiet residential street, in the desirable Blackhall area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway, with laminate flooring and under-stair storage cupboard, gives access to all rooms downstairs except the kitchen. To the rear of the property, the spacious and bright living room comprises TV and phone points, electric fire and surround, parquet hardwood flooring, and gives access to the large enclosed back garden via double doors. To the front of the property, the well-proportioned dining room boasts period cornice work, a smokeless coal fire, built-in storage cupboard, and gives access to the kitchen. The modern fitted breakfasting kitchen features integrated electric oven and gas hob, a breakfasting bar, space for a table and gives access to the rear garden. Also on the ground floor, the family bathroom features a sunken jacuzzi bath, shower unit with mixer shower and a fully tiled splash back. Additionally, bedroom four has TV point, which can be used as either a bedroom or study. On the upper level, bedroom one is a spacious master bedroom with access to attic storage and the adjoining en-suite shower room. Bedroom two, also with access to the shower room is a double room with TV point and room for free-standing furniture. To the front of the property, bedroom three has access to attic storage space and a skylight.
Blackhall is a desirable residential area located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is local shopping throughout, whilst supermarkets can be found on Ferry Road, Comely Bank and Craiglieth Retail Park. Nearby Stockbridge also provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There are highly-regarded schools in the vicinity in both state and private sectors, including Fettes College, Stewart's Melville College, The Edinburgh Academy, St George's, Mary Erskine's, and Flora Stevenson schools. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Inverleith Park, The Royal Botanic Gardens, and Murrayfield and Ravelston Golf courses. Regular bus services are available throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7788834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.