5 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Road, Lancaster, , LA1 4XJ
- A warm and welcoming family home
- Five double bedrooms (master en suite)
- Sensational open plan kitchen dining space
- Full height Cellar rooms
- Generous rear garden with private access
- Considerably extended to the rear
- Masses of multifunctional space
Enter this substantial, welcoming family home to find it has everything a large or growing family could ever wish for including: five double bedrooms, a bright and spacious kitchen dining area, a sauna and even a generous private rear garden.
This elegant period home offers the best of both worlds and has retained a plethora of original detail, charm and character, as well as having been considerably extended to accommodate a warren of large rooms over four floors including a sensational master suite occupying the entire top floor with outstanding views to the city.
This unique internal space comprises: Entrance hall, inner hall, a formal lounge, dining room open to a bright and airy family kitchen breakfast room, two large cellar rooms with ceilings of over seven feet, five double bedrooms, master en suite, a family bathroom, separate WC and sauna.
Outside, the plot provides a generous rear garden is private access form the front and a low maintenance front garden sets the property back from the historic street.
Ideally located close to a wealth of local amenities with superb links in and out of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR190281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Covering Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.