1 bedroom flat for saleElderberry Way, East Ham, London
- 1 bedroom first floor flat with en-suite
- Ideal for first time buyers
- No onward chain
- Allocated parking
- Close to transport and local convenience shops
- EPC energy rating B (81)
When you step inside this apartment for the first time, you will instantly feel that you have found your first home.The development where it is situated has that tranquillity that we often crave after a long day at work. You come in and immediately take a long, hot shower before entering the kitchen to prepare the evenings meal. The groceries have been bought at your corner shop – Tesco Express. It is going to be a light supper, with music softly playing in the background and the lights turned low. This is your idea of heaven.Away from the flat are so many facilities that will enhance your life. Radiating away from the property are recreational parks for your early morning jogs. Galleons Reach will be the shopping area for all the new furniture that you will acquire. City Airport is a short taxi drive away for those weekend getaways and a bus journey away is Stratford. This metropolis has everything for a day of entertainment. You can shop until you cannot carry any more bags, then dine at one of the many restaurants, take in a film or theatre production or even go to the cinema.It may be a first home but it will become a whole new lifestyle. See for yourself.
What the Owner says:
It is only because a wonderful opportunity fell at my feet that I have to sell this property that has been a wonderful home for me over the last few years. From the moment I initially stepped through the door I knew this would be the perfect home for me. It had everything that would make my life comfortable and I could see how I could make it my own. The added bonus was that I had somewhere to park my car that was safe and close to my home.I have loved the gatherings that I have hosted. The friends that were staying for the night and ended up staying for the whole weekend and all the numerous compliments that I have had. This home has been the first rung on the property ladder for me. It may be for you too.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge/Dining Area: 18'0 at widest point x 15'6 (5.49m x 4.73m) plus 10'7 x 15'6 (3.23m x 4.73m)
- Kitchen Area: 7'8 x 7'0 (2.34m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom: 11'1 x 8'3 (3.38m x 2.52m)
- Communal Garden
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66249035.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.