3 bedroom apartment for saleLower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- A fully refurbished first floor apartment
- Communal entrance with lift and stairs to all floors
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate w.c.
- Storage space in the double bedrooms and the hallway
- Large and attractive communal grounds
- Private garage & Share of freehold
- On a quiet road close to the bars and amenities of Ashley Cross
- Within walking distance of local school
- Easy onward rail access via station at Parkstone
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Edwards is pleased to bring to the market this beautiful, modern apartment. Perfect for a family the light, airy rooms perfectly utilise the large windows and views over the well kept communal gardens to add harmony to the property.
The recently refurbished kitchen is well equipped with a bare brick feature wall complementing the tiled splash backs and neutral units.
With a separate toilet along with fully tiled family bathroom boasting a white suite and enclosed shower.
The two double bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and there is further storage in the hallway and are also neutral in colour.
The property is completed with a garage. The communal grounds are well maintained with mature shrubs and extensive lawns.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this apartment.
In catchment for well respected local schools and only a short walk from the bars and restaurants of Penn Hill and Ashley cross the location of this property is exemplary. Just a stones throw from the station at Parkstone with regular trains to London and beyond. The area is renowned for its award winning beaches at Sandbanks and water sports in Poole Harbour.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66249435.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102488012896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.