3 bedroom terraced house for saleCarlisle Street, Dresden, ST3
- Mid terraced property
- Charm & style
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Enclosed yard to rear
* A characterful forecourted mid Terraced house
* Good location within reach of Longton Park
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation comprises:
* Living room, sitting room, kitchen and bathroom/WC
* On the first floor are three good bedrooms
* An opportunity not to be missed!
LIVING ROOM : 12'4" x 12'0" (3.76m x 3.66m) , Electric fire with feature surround, uPVC double glazing, central heating radiator.
SITTING ROOM : 11'9" x 11'0" (3.58m x 3.35m) , Feature exposed brick fireplace with multi fuel burner, laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing double glazing, central heating radiator, access to cellar.
KITCHEN : 9'7" x 7'0" (2.92m x 2.13m) , Stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiling to floor, double glazed windows to side elevation.
BATHROOM/WC : Modern white suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling to floor, central heating radiator.
REAR HALLWAY : uPVC door.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE : 15'1" x 12'0" (4.60m x 3.66m) , Two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'10" x 11'2" (3.61m x 3.40m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, access to loft.
BEDROOM THREE : 12'0" x 7'1" (3.66m x 2.16m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY : The property stands behind a forecourt. Pleasant enclosed yard with sitting area to the rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Trentham Road, upon reaching the traffic lights turn left onto Belgrave Road and then right into Carlisle Street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.