3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing Arthurs Drive, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom 1930's extended semi-detached house
- Driveway to front
- Generous size rear garden
- Walking distance to the town centre and railway station
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (39)
Pull up on the driveway to this attractive extended home that will be perfect for the growing family.
Enjoy breakfast together as a family in the kitchen/dining area overlooking the pretty garden. There are double patio doors leading onto the decked area from the kitchen, perfect for entertaining and still having more than enough space in the garden for the children to run around. There is side access to the property making it no hassle at all bringing in the bikes or the dog after a stroll in Broom Hill Park on a Sunday afternoon that is located only a short walk from the house. Leading from the kitchen is a handy utility area where the fridge/freezer and washing machine are located. Adjacent to this is a convenient clothes drying/storage cupboard which is heated by the boiler/heating system housed within the cupboard. A downstairs cloakroom is located conveniently in the entrance hall. There is plenty more potential to create further rooms upstairs, subject to the necessary planning permission being obtained. The shower room is newly fitted and decorated with modern grey tiling. There could be the option to convert back to a bathroom if more suitable for the family. The road is very quiet and will be perfect if you need to commute as it is only a short walk down to the town centre with its mainline railway station. Hop on the high speed service that can whisk you into London within 40 minutes. Alternatively you can be on the A2/M2 within a few minutes by car.
There are various primary schools within walking distance along with Strood Academy for secondary school children.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for over 20 years and have always found the location perfect to escape the hustle and bustle but still have all I need close by.
The living space is perfect, with a separate lounge as well as a dining area.
My garden is lovely especially in the summer. It is not overlooked and is so easy to maintain.
I am selling my home with no onward chain and I am sure the new owners will love it just as much as I have.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom: 4'7 x 2'7 (1.40m x 0.79m)
- Lounge Area: 14'11 x 10'4 (4.55m x 3.15m)
- Sitting Area: 12'0 x 10'5 (3.66m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 14'7 x 10'0 (4.45m x 3.05m)
- Utility Area: 6'0 x 5'8 (1.83m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 10'3 (4.63m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 10'1 (3.69m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'11 x 5'9 (2.41m x 1.75m)
- Shower Room: 8'8 x 5'8 (2.64m x 1.73m)
- Driveway To Front
- Side Access
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.