2 bedroom flat for saleSorbus Road, Turnford, Broxbourne, Herts, EN10
- Two Double Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Loft Access
- Long Lease
- Allocated and Visitor Parking
- Lounge / Diner with Walk out Balcony
- En-suite to Bedroom One
- Currently Tenanted with an AST until September
- Security Entry Phone System
- EPC Rating: D
This TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT is located in a cul-de-sac overlooking open park land within easy reach of the A10 / M25, both of which offer good road links to the surrounding areas. Local shops at The Brookfield Farm Shopping Centre are also easily accessible. The property benefits from having a long lease, security entryphone system along with allocated and visitor parking and loft access. The property is currently tenanted with an AST in place until September and achieves a rental of £1,100 PCM. The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms with an en-suite to bedroom one, lounge / diner with walk out balcony, fitted kitchen. In our opinion this property would make an ideal investment or first time purchase.
Entrance - Communal entry door to Top Floor
Entrance Hallway - Built in storage cupboard, storage heater, water meter box, power points, security entry phone system. Doors to
Lounge / Diner - 5.00m x 3.35m (16'5 x 11'0) - UPVC double glazed French doors and window to walk out balcony with artificial lawn, electric heater, power points, TV point, telephone point. Archway to
Fitted Kitchen - 3.18m x 2.31m (10'5 x 7'7) - UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, range of base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, built in washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, electric heater, electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan, power points.
Bedroom One - 3.28m x 2.77m (10'9 x 9'1) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, electric heater, airing cupboard, telephone point, power points. Door to
En-Suite - Walk in shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, inset spot lights, extractor, shaver point, laminate wood style flooring.
Bedroom Two - 4.32m x 2.51m (14'2 x 8'3) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, electric heater, telephone point, TV point, power points.
Bathroom - Three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Additional Information - Security entry phone system, allocated parking for one vehicle, loft space, balcony.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66255107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26952084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Cheshunt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.