3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRamsden Street, Kippax, Leeds
- With Views To The Rear
- Three Bedroom Semi Detchaed Home
- Through Lounge And Downstairs W C
- Off Street Parking To Front
- Situated on a Cul De Sac
Positioned in a cul de sac loaction situated in the popular village of Kippax and with VIEWS of the fields from the rear, is this well presented spacious three bedroom semi detached property with additional loft space. Viewings are advised to see what this home has to offer.
Offered to market with no chain is this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached property with additional loft space perfect for the family purchaser. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, w/c, three good sized bedrooms and house bathroom. The loft has also been converted to provide additional storage space. To the rear is an enclosed garden with open aspect views and to the front is off street parking.
Offered to market with no chain is this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached property with additional loft space perfect for the family purchaser. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, w/c, three good sized bedrooms, and house bathroom. The loft has also been converted to provide additional storage space. To the rear is an enclosed garden with open aspect views and to the front is off street parking with a shared driveway leading to the garage.
Double glazed entrance door to the front. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side, and a w/c.
Lounge Area 16' 2" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.93m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Fire place with gas fire. Gas central heating radiator. Television point. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Dining Area 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear. Gas central heating radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Telephone point. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over. Electric oven with an electric hob, and a double glazed door leading to the garden. Includes a utility area which has the sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a hot fill dishwasher, gas central heating boiler, and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.56m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a gas central heating radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, electric points, and two velux windows.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps and shower, a wash hand basin, and a w/c. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the front.
Externally the property has a shared driveway to the front leading to a single garage, while to the rear, is a graden which is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway and patio seatig area, with some mature plants and shrubbery, all looking out onto open fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66255677.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.