3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMedley View, Conisbrough, Doncaster
- **** GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000 ****
- Three Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Additional Upstairs Toilet
- Driveway Leading To Garage, Front & Rear Gardens
**** GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000 **** Offered for sale with NO VENDOR CHAIN is this three bedroom detached dormer bungalow, situated in this popular residential area of conisbrough, in this quiet cul de sac location with views over the local countryside.
**** GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000 **** Offered for sale with NO VENDOR CHAIN is this three bedroom detached dormer bungalow, situated in this popular residential area of conisbrough, in this quiet cul de sac location with views over the local countryside. Benefitting from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and conservatory to rear. Call today for an early viewing on 01709 583267.
Entrance Hall, Lounge/dining room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Family bathroom, Additional Upstairs Toilet, Driveway Leading To Garage, Front & Rear Gardens
Having door to front with one central heating radiator and understair storage.
Lounge/diner 20' 1" x 14' 3" into door recess ( 6.12m x 4.34m into door recess )
Having gas fire with surround, laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear with french doors into convservatory.
Comprising of bath with vanity sink unit and W/C, electric shower, heated towel rail and spot lights with UPVC double glazed window to side.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
Having a range of wooden wall and base units with double oven, gas hod, cooker hood and sink unit. Intergrated fridge/freezer with plubming for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler, heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to side with door.
Concervatory 9' 7" x 9' 11" ( 2.92m x 3.02m )
Having door to rear with windows and laminate flooring.
Having Storage Cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 10' ( 5.28m x 3.05m )
Rear facing room with UPVC double glazed window and one central heating radiator. Built in storage cupboard with hanging space.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.34m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to front with built in storage cupboard with hanging space and one central heating radiator.
Additional Upstairs Toilet
Having W/C, hand wash basin and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.30m into recess x 3.48m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to front and one central heating radaitor.
Having power and lighting with up and over door.
Having lawned garden to front with shurbs and bushes. Driveway leading to garage. To rear is a paved patio area with enclosed lawned garden with views over countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66259906.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB112047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.