4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodside Lane, Cononley, KEIGHLEY
- Four Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Quadruple Garage
Casa Del Toro offers spacious four bedroom family living accommodation in this highly sought after secluded location. Viewing essential.
Casa Del Toro offers spacious family living accommodation in this highly sought after secluded location. The property has 4 double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. Other features of this property are the heated swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium ample off road parking and quadruple garage. There is a private driveway with cattle grid (next door does have a right of way but they now have their own private drive) which leads down to the property past the paddock and orchard to the rear of the garages. With over 3500 square foot this really is a spacious property and as soon as you enter the main living rooms it feel very welcoming as it has done for the current owner for over 30 years. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, guest w/c, master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom two with open en-suite shower. On the lower floor there are two bedrooms both with en-suites, sun room, pool, gymnasium, sauna and Jacuzzi, changing room and guest w/c. The exterior has well maintained gardens and spacious patio/sitting area to the front.
There is another entrance hall on the ground floor which is used more often.
There is a cloaks cupboard.
Sun Room 23' 4" x 8' 10" ( 7.11m x 2.69m )
Door from the hall with full length windows, door to the pump room(8'2 x 3'9) and door through to bedroom four.
Bedroom Four 17' 4" max x 17' 4" max ( 5.28m max x 5.28m max )
Tiled flooring exposed stone walls, TV point, radiator, door leading onto the lower sun terrace.
Shower cubicle, low level w/c, and wash basin in vanity unit
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.17m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, door to en-suite
Bath with shower attachment, low level w/c, pedestal wash basin, tiled walls and floor, storage cupboard housing a Worcester boiler.
Pool Room 39' x 21' 3" ( 11.89m x 6.48m )
Heated pool being 30 feet in length, double glazed windows, open to Gymnasium and Sauna/Jacuzzi room
Gymnasium 16' 9" x 14' ( 5.11m x 4.27m )
Space for various machines, changing room(10'5 x 4'3) guest w/c with low level w/c.
Sauna/jacuzzi Room 21' 4" x 8' 6" ( 6.50m x 2.59m )
Built in wooden sauna with seating area, with step leading into the Jacuzzi.
Ground Floor Entrance
Stone floor stairs to lower floor
Low level w/c and wash hand basin
Dining Room 21' 8" x 11' 8" ( 6.60m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window with some far reaching views, parquet flooring, open through to kitchen/breakfast room and double doors through to the lounge.
Lounge 21' 11" x 14' 10" ( 6.68m x 4.52m )
Spacious lounge with feature fireplace with a brick surround, TV point, radiator, windows with far reaching views, through to Master bedroom.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 3" x 13' 4" ( 4.95m x 4.06m )
Worktops including granite breakfast bar, range of wall and base oak units with worktop over, built in AEG oven, microwave and a six ring electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, two sinks, double glazed window with far reaching views
Utility Room 7' 3" x 5' 1" ( 2.21m x 1.55m )
Plumbing for washing machine and dryer with a range of wall and base units with worktop over, one and a half sink unit, boiler, door through to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 21' 3" x 8' 10" ( 6.48m x 2.69m )
Range of built in wardrobes, dual aspect double glazed windows, shower cubicle, wash basin.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 14' 4" ( 4.62m x 4.37m )
Leading off from the lounge. Range of built in wardrobes, double glazed window, door leading through to the en-suite.
Walk in shower cubicle, bath, double basin in vanity unit, part tiled walls, towel radiator, shaver point, obscure glazed window.
Garages measure 20'1 x 19'0 and 20'1 x 19'0 both have electric remote control up and over doors, power and lighting,
Space for gardening items.
The gardens are mainly laid to lawn to the front of the property with shrub and tree borders. There is also the paddock/orchard area via gated access which is also mainly laid to lawn and is a great family garden. This garden goes up to Woodside Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66259954.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.