3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlumpton Lea, Wrose, BRADFORD
- Guide price £120,000 - £135,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- In a popular and desirable location
- There is no onward chain
- Ample parking to the front and garage.
Three bedroom semi-detached property in a popular and desirable location. There is no onward chain and will appeal to families. Benefits from front and rear garden, ample parking to the front and garage. Guide price £120,000 - £135,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom semi-detached property in a popular and desirable location. There is no onward chain and will appeal to families. Benefits from front and rear garden, ample parking to the front and garage. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. to the first floor there three bedrooms and house bathroom. Guide price £120,000 - £135,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed, central heating radiator, window to the fort which is UPVC double glazed and straits rising to the first floor.
Lounge 18' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.74m max x 3.45m max )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed, two central heating radiators, fire place with gas fire and French UPVC double glazed doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 18' 5" max x 7' 6" max ( 5.61m max x 2.29m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units in cream gloss, complimentary work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer, central heating boiler, part tiled splash backs, ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator, under stairs storage pantry, window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and door to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Stairs rising for the entrance hall, window to the side which is UPVC double glazed and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
There is a window to the front which his UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.51m max x 2.62m max )
There is a window to the rear which his UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.36m max x 2.03m max )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Modern and contemporary suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin with built in vanity storage and P shaped bath with electric shower over. There is also fully tiled walls, ceiling spot lights, chrome heated towel rail and a window to the rear which his UPVC double glazed.
To the front of the property there is a herringbone blocked paved driveway with borders for planting. To the side there is a driveway. To the rear there are two lawns, herringbone blocked paved patio and useful storage shed.
There is a detached garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66260041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.