4 bedroom detached house for saleFarriers Gate, Chatteris
Offers in Excess of
- 19' Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- 14' Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Garage & Driveway
*Separate Dining Room
*En-Suite to Master Bedroom
*Garage & Driveway
Upvc door into;
Stairs to first floor, tiled flooring, radiator and understairs cupboard.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin, radiator and frosted window to side.
3.24m x 5.90m (10'7" x 19'4"). There is a boxed bay window to the front, tiled flooring, space for fireplace, radiator, TV and telephone points.
3.18m x 2.78m (10'5" x 9'1"). There are double sliding patio doors to the rear garden, radiator and tiled flooring.
3.43m x 4.50m (11'3" x 14'9"). Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating single drainer and sink, there is an extractor overhead, plumbing for washing machine, double oven with gas hob and integrated dishwasher and fridge. There are doors to garage and garden, radiator and window to rear.
There is a window the side, radiator, loft access and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
4.63m x max 3.25m (15'2" x 10'7"). There is a window to the front, radiator, wardrobes to one wall and door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle enclosure which is fully tiled, low level WC and wash hand basin. There is a frosted window to side and partly tiled walls.
3.04m x 2.38m (9'11" x 7'9"). There is a window to the rear, radiator and wardrobe to one wall.
3.01m x max 2.29m (9'10" x 7'6"). There is a window to the rear and radiator.
2.55m x max 4.12m (8'4" x 13'6"). There are windows to rear and side, radiator and wardrobe to one wall.
Fitted with a suite comprising of Low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower overhead, radiator and frosted window to front.
The front of the property is concrete leading to garage area providing multiple off road parking, there is side access leading to rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn but does have patio areas with mature trees and shrubs.
There is an up and over door and power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66264124.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM202567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.