2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWallace Crescent, Chelmsford
- Versatile Accommodation
- Shower Room En-Suite
- Large Entrance Reception
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Good Size Kitchen Diner
A detached chalet bungalow offering ample living accommodation as well as an extended first floor bedroom with accompanying en-suite. The property is in a lovely quiet location and offers easy access to the City Centre of Chelmsford with its array of shops, bars and restaurants.
Entrance Door To:
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front view with stairs leading up to first floor landing, two radiators. Doors to living room, kitchen, bedroom one and ground floor shower room.
Living Room 17' 9" x 12' 5" ( 5.41m x 3.78m )
Large double glazed windows and double glazed french doors leading to rear garden, two radiators.
Kitchen Diner 13' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.76m )
Kitchen diner comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker, integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed windows to rear and side views with door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 7" into bay. ( 3.81m x 3.23m into bay. )
Double glazed bay window to front view with built in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to side view with fully tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side view with door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.71m )
Double glazed box bay window to rear view with eaves storage cupboards, built in wardrobe. Door to:
Suite with tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, storage cupboard.
Driveway providing off road parking for several cars with access to garage and side access gate leading to rear garden.
Tiled patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs to border enclosed by wood panel fencing. Shed/ summer house to rear. Side access gate leading to front.
Up and over door to front view with window to rear view and door leading to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66264184.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE103476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.