4 bedroom detached house for salePyecroft Lane, Walpole St. Peter, Wisbech
- Detached house
- Three/four bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Corner plot
- Village location
A LOVELY HOUSE IN A BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE! Situated in a non-estate location, this individual detached property offers flexible accommodation and sits on a good sized corner plot.
A LOVELY HOUSE IN A BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE! Situated in a non-estate location, this individual detached property offers flexible accommodation and sits on a good sized corner plot. The property is presented in excellent order and has three double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor with an additional bedroom/dining room to the ground floor with adjacent shower room. With a bright, dual aspect 20' living room and a fully integrated kitchen, this property needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
Downstairs Shower Room
Bedroom Four/Dining Room 17' 9" x 10' 7" ( 5.41m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 14' ( 2.82m x 4.27m )
Living Room 20' 9" x 13' 6" narrowing to 11' 3" ( 6.32m x 4.11m narrowing to 3.43m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 13' 2" ( 3.07m x 4.01m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 8" max into wardrobes ( 3.07m x 3.25m max into wardrobes )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.12m x 3.48m )
Bathroom 10' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.12m x 1.93m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout continue straight on. Follow the road out of Wisbech and turn left into West Walton Highway, then take the third turning left into West Drove North, signposted Walpole St Peter. Follow the road to the next junction and turn right into Walnut Road. Continue along and bear left on to Church Road, continue on to Holt Road and then Chalk Road. Turn left into Pyecroft Lane where the property is first on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66264301.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.