5 bedroom detached house for saleWyfold, Kingwood,Henley-on-Thames,RG9
- Set in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Striking distance of Henley Centre
- Five bedroom detached home with wonderful features
- Refitted kitchen/dining/family room with garden views
- Impressive entrance hall
- Floor to ceiling picture window
- Master suite with dressing and refitted shower room
- Drawing Room with feature fireplace
- Seperate formal dining room
- Study, double garage and delightful gardens
Delightful five bedroom detached property, meticulously cared for by the current owners with refitted kitchen/dining/family room.
Set within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is this beautifully presented family detached home set within the much admired, 180 acres of the Wyfold Estate with both park and woodland and private residents tennis court.
The property is accessed via front door with impressive entrance hall featuring oak staircase and galleried landing - the hall is bathed in light through the floor to ceiling double height picture window. All principle rooms are approached from the hall, a dual aspect sitting room with feature fireplace, separate formal dining room with garden access, a beautifully refitted Optiplan kitchen/breakfast/family room with integrated appliances and range cooker with five burner hob. The room also benefits from zoned underfloor heating and the sitting area enjoys views and access to rear garden. Both Dining and Drawing room also have access to the rear garden and the drawing room benefits from a feature stone fireplace. There is also a Study and the property itself is served by Superfast Broadband.
To the first floor, the master suite is set to the front of the property with all guest and further bedrooms to the rear. Within the master bedroom is an ensuite dressing room and recently refitted shower room with oversized shower tray. The main guest bedroom also enjoys ensuite shower room facilities whilst bedroom three shares the family bathroom through a 'Jack and Jill' arrangement.
To the front of the property is a recently resurfaced driveway providing parking and access to double garage with twin electric up and over doors. To the rear is a delightful garden, backing onto woodland with well stocked flower and shrub borders. At the rear is a timber built studio space which would function as a superb home office with light, power and heating.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2765517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.