4 bedroom detached house for saleMickleholme Farm, Main Street, Alrewas, DE13
- Charming Detached Family Home
- Beautiful Character Features Throughout
- Three Generous Reception Rooms
- Luxury Breakfast Kitchen
- Four Excellent Sized Bedrooms
- Master & Guest En Suite & Cloaks to Bed Four
- Tended Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Garage & Parking
- Popular Village Location
- John Taylor School Catchment
**SSTC SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED**
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and SPACIOUS CONVERTED BARN boasting STUNNING CHARACTER FEATURES such as EXPOSED BEAMS AND BRICKWORK throughout and offers WELL PROPORTIONED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION set over two floors. This Grade II listed detached home has been carefully and sympathetically extended, updated and remodelled approximately 6 years ago and offers stunning interiors and a private plot in a prime position close to the heart of this sought after village. There are enclosed walled gardens both to the front and rear, being laid mainly to lawn and having an attractive patio to the rear. There is a double garage and off road parking to the rear of the property. Having gas central heating and wooden framed windows double glazing throughout, this well presented family home is just a short walk to the excellent range of amenities offered by this popular village.
The village of Alrewas, set within a conservation area beside the River Trent, presents many useful amenities including a post office, public houses, a Cooperative general store, dentist, GP Surgery, and a popular Butchers. The picturesque National Memorial Arboretum, a 150 acre site dedicated to the Armed Forces, is just a short distance away, as are many scenic canal and countryside walks to the local villages of Barton under Needwood, Fradley and the hamlet of Wychnor, home to Wychnor Golf & Country Club. well catered to family life, the village also has a park, cricket club, two village halls and a gift shop in the village. The local primary school of All Saints is located within the village and feeds into John Taylor High School, both of which have an excellent reputation. The village is placed conveniently for access to the A38 and, M1, M6 and M42.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66264739.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28023117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.