4 bedroom farm house for saleNova Scotia, Bowes, Barnard Castle, Durham
CLOSING DATE FOR BEST AND FINAL OFFERS BY 22ND AUGUST 2018 AT 12 NOON – ALL OFFERS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON AN OFFER FORM AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FROM THE AGENT.
• 3/4 Bedroom farmhouse with far reaching views and central to the steading
• Extensive range of traditional and modern agricultural buildings with livestock handling facilities
• 42.2 Hectares (101.76 Acres) meadow land (SDA)
• 22.37 Hectares (55.25 Acres) pasture land (SDA)
• Rural yet accessible location
Bowes is an historic and traditional Teesdale village lying in the Pennine hills and supports a nursery and primary school, church and public house. A wider range of shopping, educational and recreational facilities can be found within the nearby market town of Barnard Castle. Local auction markets can be found in Barnard Castle, Kirkby Stephen and Darlington among others in surrounding areas. There is excellent access to the A66 which provides links to the A1(M) and M6 connecting the major commercial centres of the north.
Nova Scotia benefits from a stone built farmhouse with far reaching views to the south of the property.
The farmhouse has an entrance porch leading to the living room that has an open fire place and exposed beams. A door opens to the back hall and staircase to the first floor.
The kitchen lies to the rear comprising of a range of units with space for free standing appliances. A door leads through to the boiler room and downstairs WC with access to the rear of the property.
The dining room benefits from laminated flooring and enjoys the southerly aspect. A door opens to a snug with patio doors to the front of the property. The snug could be utilised as a further bedroom if required and links through to a Jack and Jill shower room. There is a further room currently utilised as a bedroom with access to the shower room.
The shower room comprises an electric shower, WC and wash hand basin.
To the first floor there are two large double bedrooms lying to the front of the property and boasting south facing views. The third double bedroom takes in views to the rear of the property.
The family bathroom is partially tiled and comprises a bath with mixer tap, WC and wash hand basin, along with linen cupboard.
Property ref: 121_230_4628245
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66264805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4628245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George F.White, Barnard Castle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.