3 bedroom flat for sale12a Penicuik Road, Roslin, Midlothian, EH25 9LH
- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, double-upper villa, set in a traditional stone built terrace.
- Located on a residential street in the historic village of Roslin, Midlothian, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision, a fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a rear garden, mostly laid to lawn, forming part of a communal garden, with a timber shed, and to the front, there is ample on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
**£20,000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION** Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, double-upper villa, set in a traditional stone built terrace, on a residential street located in the historic village of Roslin, Midlothian, to the south of Edinburgh. The ground floor entrance leads up to the entrance hall which has a storage cupboard and serves each room on the first floor. Set to the front, the light and spacious living room features a generous recessed window, wood-effect flooring, decorative cornice and fireplace. The kitchen is fitted with tiled flooring, traditional units with laminate worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, double electric oven, with space for freestanding white goods. The dining room is set to the rear, featuring laminate flooring and a utility cupboard, whilst bedroom one is to the front, with carpeted flooring, and a fitted wardrobe. The bathroom is fitted with a traditional white suite, a mixer over-bath shower, and tiled walls. Upstairs, bedroom one is carpeted, with ample space for freestanding furniture, and bedroom two features two velux-style windows allowing plentiful natural light. Roslin is a long-established and thriving rural village, sitting above the River North Esk, which flows through Roslin Glen, and is famed for the iconic Roslin Chapel which lies just a few hundred yards from the property. The village offers a good range of shops and amenities, with more extensive facilities available in nearby Penicuik, while one of Edinburgh's largest retail parks at Straiton, provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other major high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. Roslin is an excellent commuter location, with a regular bus service to Edinburgh, and the A701 linking to the trunk roads south, City Bypass, A1 and the central motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7775809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.