4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen House, Hebden, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23
- Substantial four bedroom semi-detached period property
- Ample parking
- Stunning long distance views
- Large lawned garden & patio area
- Grade II Listed Building dating back to 1674
- Spectacular location of Hebden close to all of Grassington's amenities
The Green House is a substantial Grade II Listed four bedroom semi-detached property situated in the stunning location of Hebden. The property has ample parking and a large garden laid to lawn. Viewing is essential to appreciate what is fully on offer.
The Green House is a rare opportunity to acquire a large period property in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. The property benefits from long distance views, spacious living accommodation and a large driveway with ample spaces for parking.
Briefly comprising front entrance door into the hallway with access to the ground floor living accommodation and first floor via the staircase. To the ground floor there is a spacious dining room which houses a stone fireplace with an electric fire. To the front of the property is the sitting room looking out onto the surrounding hills which also houses an open fire with a beautiful surround. Via the hallway there is access to the kitchen which has a range of fitted wall and base units and benefits from a large under stair pantry. The kitchen can also be accessed from the porch. Via the porch there is access to the utility room which houses the oil fired boiler. To the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms one of which has an ensuite, a smaller single room and the main house bathroom with a 3 piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, W/C and sink basin unit.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Having mainly laid to lawn gardens with an abundance of shrubs, flower beds and trees there is also a stone built shed. The garden has two well-maintained patios ideal for enjoying the afternoon sun.
When you are driving into Hebden from the Grassington Direction take the right just before the bridge onto Main Street. Keep driving along the Main Street until you see a right hand turn for Church Lane. Don’t take this right and the property is directly on the right after this turn off. A for sale board will be erected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66266101.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK180568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.