2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale1 Top Valley Cottages, Ridgeway Top Valley, Nottingham
- For sale by auction
- Semi-Detached House
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 1 ON WEDNESDAY 1 AUG 2018 - A traditional semi-detached property offering two bedroom accommodation with scope for upgrading and modernisation. Vacant.Tenure
- Established location, well served by public transport and good commuter routes
- Accommodation arranged over two floors, warmed by solid fuel central heating (not tested)
- Entrance hall with store off, two reception rooms and kitchen
- Two bedrooms to the first floor and a large bathroom
- There are mature front and rear gardens
- The property stands in a location popular with both rental and residential sectors of the property market and therefore may represent an ideal opportunity for either owner occupier or investor
Conveyancing Team/Legal and Governance,
Nottingham City Council, 2nd Floor,
Loxley House, Station Street, Nottingham
Purchasers are to be made aware that an additional charge will be collected on completion by the sellers to cover the costs incurred in the selling of the property, details of which are contained within the auction contract.Viewings
Fridays and Sundays at 2.30pm.Ref: RWC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0faa7cdc-5ea6-4e1d-910a-234d29a3d47e. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.