3 bedroom cottage for sale32 High Street, Bottesford, Nottinghamshire
- For sale by auction
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 16 ON WEDNESDAY 1 AUG 2018 - A charming period semi-detached cottage set within a popular well served Nottinghamshire village, offering three bedroom accommodation. Vacant.Tenure
Freehold, with full vacant possession.Description
- Set within the heart of a popular Vale of Belvoir village, the property offers three bedroom accommodation with some scope for upgrading and modernisation
- Double glazed throughout with gas-fired central heating, the accommodation includes an entrance hall, sitting room with fitted dining kitchen and enclosed rear porch with cloaks cupboard off
- To the first floor there are three bedrooms with a well equipped shower room
- Outside, the property boasts a brick built garage and access over a shared pathway to a mainly laid to lawn rear garden with established vegetable plot
- The village of Bottesford offers a range of local amenities, including mainline railway station with links to Nottingham and Grantham, in turn giving a fast rail link to London King's Cross
- There is ease of access to good commuter routes by the A52, A46 and A1
- The sale represents an ideal opportunity for owner occupiers to acquire within a popular established village location
Fridays and Sundays at 4.00pm.Solicitors
Andrew & Co
St Withams Court, 1 Flaven Road,
Nettleham Road, Lincoln LN2 4GR
For the attention of: Julia Lock.
Tel: 01522 781473.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 46292a66-959d-4e86-a432-4a850e32b780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.