4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, Long Sutton, Spalding
- Character property
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Garage and ample off road parking
- Non estate location
Character property situated in a popular non estate location. The extended family accommodation comprises Kitchen, Utility, Lounge, Dining Room, 4 Bedrooms and Shower room. Ample off road parking, garage and mature gardens. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Character property situated in a popular non estate location. The extended family sized accommodation comprises Kitchen, Utility, Lounge, Dining room, 4 Bedrooms and shower room. Ample off road parking, garage and mature gardens. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
with archway and tiled floor leading through to
having UPVC entrance door half glazed with leaded light and matching side panels with rose feature. Radiator, dado rail, Understair cupboard, textured ceiling.
Lounge: 14' 5" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.39m max x 4.24m max )
having attractive bay window to front with coloured leaded light panels. attractive fireplace having feature tiled hearth and matching back, dado rail, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room: 13' 6" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.11m max x 3.78m max )
having timber fire surround, dado rail, windows and french door to rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen: 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.57m )
having a range of units at wall and base level having inset ceramic sink with mixer tap over. worksurfaces with integrated oven and hob with extractor over. Under pelmet lighting, tiled splashback. tiled floor. Coved and textured ceiling with spotlight fitting. Internal part glazed door with window to side. Walk in pantry cupboard with shelving, window to side and tiled floor.
Utility: 10' 4" x 6' 2" ( 3.15m x 1.88m )
having a range of units at wall and base level with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. plumbing and space for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Inset ceramic sink with mixer tap over. Integrated fridge/freezer. window to rear, half glazed door giving access to garden.
First Floor Landing:
being split level with coved and textured ceiling. loft access, window to rear.
Bedroom 1: 15' 5" max x 13' 1" ( 4.70m max x 3.99m )
with windows to front and rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 15' max x 13' 2" max ( 4.57m max x 4.01m max )
having attractive bow window to front with coloured panels, picture rail, coved and textured ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 13' 6" mqx x 12' 6" max ( 4.11m mqx x 3.81m max )
with built in wardrobes and connecting shelving. Picture rail, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, window to rear.
Bedroom 4: 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
having window to front, picture rail, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
having shower enclosure with electric shower, wash hand basin, towel radiator, fully tiled walls. Tiled floor, window to side. Built in airing cupboard with cylinder and gas fired boiler.
having low level WC, half tiled walls, tiled floor, window to side.
The property is set back behind a good sized frontage laid to paving offering off road parking for several vehicles. Integral Garage 8ft 10in x 15ft 5in with electric roller door, part glazed door to rear with windows to side and rear. Door to the side of the garage gives access to a passageway leading through to the back garden offering future expansion possibilities subject to the necessary consents. Paved patio area and raised deck area. timber garden shed with power and light. Lawned area with borders and gate to the rear leading through to park.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left then immediately right into Park Lane continuing into Park Road and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66266809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Kings Lynn (11.8 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Kings Lynn (11.8 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.